Sunday, April 25, 2010

Toshiba Satellite L505-GS5037 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Reviews:

1- I just brought this computer a week ago, and I am very happy with it. The only thing I think that can be improved would be the speakers. They are clear but not really that loud. But I have to say that I did know about this from another review. So yes I would recommend this laptop to anyone I know.

2- This laptop is a very good purchase for the money. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is because the speakers are not too strong and battery life not too long. Personally it's not a problem for myself because I use in mainly at home but for those who want to take it on the road the battery life could be too short. Besides that it looks and works perfectly. Love it!!!! 

3- I love this laptop, its is fast, has lots of memory, big HD, looks really cool and the price is amazing.Buy it its really worth it!!  







0 comments:

Post a Comment